Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Work, Work, Work

This past weekend I got to witness the All Blacks obliterate the South African Springbacks in rugby. Apparently this is a huge deal, South Africa is supposed to be very good. I guess New Zealand is now favored to win the Rugby World Cup next year.

This week work has been pretty good. The guys and I have been taken out to lunch twice this week, and Friday Matt, Grant, and I are being taken to the Phoenix game. The Phoenix Wellington’s football team, but they play in the Australian A-League.

One of the campaigns that just finished apparently went above and beyond the client’s initial expectations. So Grant asked me to compile all this data into a neat format for him to use in his entry report for an award. I felt pretty good about myself that he asked me to do something. Then after going through the week after week after week of post analysis reports I understood why he asked me to do that. The client was the Ministry of Health, and the campaign was about flu shots. I think looking at so much data about flu commercials and web traffic gave me the flu. The next day I did not feel good.

Well that’s really my week so far. I know this is a short post, and I have no pictures to go with it, but my life hasn’t been too exciting the past couple of days. On the brighter side, I did buy plane tickets to Sydney the other day. I’m really excited for that trip, I’ll be spending four days of my last week there. I still need to book a hostel and find some stuff to keep me occupied while I’m there.

No comments:

Post a Comment